Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Calling all Presenters for the Meetup

All

Hope all of you are doing fine. I am writing this email to know your interest in conducting learning sessions at your office premises. As you know, the Bangalore Meetup for Technical Writers is a voluntary outfit managed and run by professionals with full-time careers in technical writing.

It will thus be of great help if you can come out and assist me in this work. Please have a discussion with your training or HR folks if they will be interested to organize a learning session at their premises. All we need is a conference room with projectors and enough seating arrangements to hold a capacity of 40-50 participants. That is all!

I am also looking out for presenters for the meetup sessions; in case you have a topic and need a platform to introduce it before the writers- we will be more than happy to do it for you. All you need to do is to send out an email to me citing your topic gist and boom! I will get in touch with you. But be sure, that you have loads of energy in stored because all you know you may soon be a regular presenter to the meetups.

We have been keeping the registrations FREE and we intend to continue it in 2010. But! let's get some new faces, and loads of energy.

Come on folks! spread the word, and help me in this venture. You can write to me at holypriest at gmail dot com
I look forward to see my mailbox full with your emails, :)

Do not forget to send across your feedback and suggestions too.

Have a wonderful and prosperous 2010!

Cheers
Rajdeep

No comments: